Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Someone once told me that in order to gain readers on your blog, you need to air your friends' dirty laundry. I promptly ignored that advice (stating that I am far too self-centered to write things about anyone else) and after taking a few days off for Pool Day, I am now back to the grind...

and in my experience, the Always Leave Them Wanting More theory has always delivered. So maybe that's what I was doing over the long weekend? Causing a buzz? That, and swimming, eating, and drinking all too much at Emily's house, and snuggling with her adorable Dachshunds, Miles and Surely. Nothing like a girls' weekend to renew the spirit!

Though, my spirit is super anxious today. I wonder what it is I'm freaking about? Did I leave the coffee pot on? Did my compost get too wet? The roses too dry?

I should probably just go buy a new purse, and a casserole dish to roast a chicken in.

No comments:

Post a Comment