Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Y'all, math is hard.

I used to be good at math. I used to get good grades and like, a good SAT score. I'm pretty fast with arithmetic (which, for you under twentys, is an old timey word for adding, multiplying, and the like). But I can't seem to stick to a budget.

My multitude of obsessions/ interests does not help. At any given time, I absolutely MUST purchase one or more items to satisfy my urge to:
-cook something tasty
-drink something bubbly
-make something from purlbee.com or younghouselove.com or dana-made-it or ... You get the idea.
-purchase something for our upcoming trip to new york. Like a coat. And sweaters. Tights. Legally Blonde tickets.

Did I mention we want to remodel the kitchen and buy a Honda element??? Gahhhhh




-under thirty

1 comment:

  1. I am so there with you! Budgets suck!

    Thanks for following me! It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete