Monday, August 31, 2009

A Love Letter

My dearest husband sent this to me today:

"This was in my inbox today.....

My dearest Jessica,
We have come to a cross roads over this last turbulent week. I feel that I loved you with all my heart for some time now. We have shared, so much. Days, weeks, months...you laying around gazing in to essentially, everything that is me. We have shared the best and worst of times...from quiet sundays on the couch giggling...to romantic evenings with all of your attention focused on me and my warm embrace. I cannot just stand here with the thought of you leaving me, I am in limbo. Will I be asked to stay for you or be banished from your household. I wait patiently for your choice. Forever your lover and friend....
Cable
XOXOXOXO"

No comments:

Post a Comment