Monday, October 19, 2009

A Sign from God? Or a Glitch?

So my cable was SUPPOSED to be cut off (or suspended) at midnight on Saturday. I spent the day preparing - I went to the library and picked up such jewels as the OJ Simpson If I Did It book, and Carrie Fisher's autobio. I moved the bose radio/CD player into the living room (for background noise). I even sat on my porch with a glass of champagne and enjoyed the sunset (just for a minute... Stockton after dark is not the safest) and I did some compost research and found that mushrooms in compost is nothing to worry about.
My husband did make me watch The Happening Saturday night (what I can only describe as a waste of perfectly good cable time)

But when I woke up on Sunday... there was still cable. I watched Real Housewives and Real World/Road Rules Challenge. I even caught some Emeril Live this morning before work. I'm not quite sure what to make of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment