Friday, June 24, 2011

Just another Friday night

I went to dinner with my dear husband and his friend that is in town. I ate such delicious vietnamese noodles and I had a beer that cost nearly as much as the meal. I appreciate those kind of priorities.

I am watching TLC's Say Yes to the Dress: Big Bliss. I must note, that I would NEVER sign up for a TV show under such a name. Maybe Big Love, as my Jenny suggested... but not Big Bliss.
This show makes me want to put on my own wedding gown. It probs won't zip. But it has soooo many ruffles... I love it. I love how it reminds me of the moment that I walked down the aisle toward a future with the love of my life...He is the best.

SPEAKING of the best... there is a new kitty across the hall. Maestro, a handsome tabby who guards the hall and patio, has a new baby sister. She is about a year old, a coon tail or something. Anyway, she is tiny, fluffy, light grey with white footsies. Yes, kittens have footsies, not feet. I die. She let me hold her without a problem. I think we are soulmates.


So that's my Friday - Say Yes BB, kittens, noodles, and pinot grigio (I feel like Ramona Singer)

No comments:

Post a Comment